If you're a Medewerker in the SprookjesCraft server, you'll receive the exclusive Medewerker role after connecting your Discord. This will allow you to get access to various group chats and calls. Your name also turns a lovely green, so you'll be easier to be recognized as a Medewerker.
Take note: Do you have the Medewerker+ rank and would you also like to receive the Medewerker role on Discord? Get in contact with us, so we can arrange this.
Follow these steps to connect your Discord account to your Minecraft:
- Join our Discord. To do this, go to discord.sprookjescraft.nl.
- Put the status of your Discord on 'Online', or else you possibly won't get the role.
- Go to shop.sprookjescraft.nl and click on the button 'Medewerker'.
- Log in with your Minecraft name.
- Click again on the button 'Medewerker'. You are now able to select the option 'Discordrang'. You'll only be able to see this option if you are a Medewerker.
- There are two options on this page, Medewerkerrang and Medewerkerrang lifetime ("oneindig"). Select the first option if you do not have lifetime Medewerker, select the second option if you do have lifetime Medewerker. Click 'Voeg toe aan het winkelmandje' on the correct product.
- Enter your Discord name. You'll be able to find this in your Discord client.
- Click on the green button down to the right to claim your Discord role.
- You'll receive your Discord role instantly. If we haven't been able to give you your Discord role, the system will automatically try again in one hour.
Take note: If you do not have lifetime Medewerker, you'll have to follow all steps again every month. This isn't needed with lifetime Medewerker.
Are you unable to get your Discord-role? Then contact us on the helpdesk, we'll try to help you to the best of our ability.